Spouse / Partner / Dependent Child Sponsorship

  • According to Canadian immigration law, a foreigner will not automatically obtain Canadian Landed Immigrant status when the foreigner marries a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. If his/her spouse sponsors her/him, the foreigner can apply for and then receive permanent residence upon approval.
  • The genuineness of a marriage is essential to a spouse/partner sponsorship.
  • The application can be submitted both inside and outside of Canada.
  • If sponsoring a child, applicants must ensure that the dependent child is less than 22 years old.

Parent / Grandparent Sponsorship

  • The eligibility of the sponsor is the prerequisite in parent/grandparent sponsorship.

Questions? We can help!

5 Diamonds Immigration and Visa Services Ltd.
Head Office Address: 24 Bronte Road, Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Telephone: 1 (647) 868-6208 | Email: joyce@5-diamonds.ca

Saskatchewan Immigration Consultant and Recruiter Licence Number 000977

British Columbia Temporary Foreign Worker Protection Act License # IS-0008057


The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by 5 Diamonds. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, – express or implied – about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.