In June 2019, the Canadian Government introduced two caregiver pilots . Each will accept a maximum of 2,750 principal applicants.
- Two pilots:
- Home child care provider.
- Home support worker.
- A valid job offer.
- Language proficiency: 5 points in listening, speaking and writing, and 4 points in reading in IELTs.
- Canadian one- year post- secondary education credential or an equivalent foreign credential.
- Two- years work experience as a caregiver.
- Ainimal check.
- Medical exam.
- Spouse of the applicant can apply for open work permit.
- Children of the applicant can apply for study permit.
- No scoring is needed.